Students of Alameda Ballet Academy have the opportunity to audition for Alameda Civic Ballet’s Nutcracker. Auditions take place annually in September. Casting will be posted at the Alameda Ballet Academy studio as well as emailed to performers.
Alameda Civic Ballet’s Nutcracker performance is held in the Castro Valley Center for the Arts.
2023 Important Nutcracker-Related Dates
- Auditions: September 16 & 17
- Parent Info Meeting at ABA: September 22, 7-8pm
- Rehearsals begin: September 23 & 24
- Tickets go on sale for participating families: October 10, 10am
- Tickets go on sale for general public: October 13, 10am
- Elks Lodge Fundraiser Breakfast: November 12, 8:30-11:30am
- Mandatory Studio Dress Rehearsal: November 18 & 19
- Mandatory Theatre Rehearsals: November 29-December 1
- Performances: December 2 & 3
If your child performs in ACB’s The Nutcracker, we would love your assistance in creating the best experience for all our dancers. Volunteer sign-up coming soon!